Saturday, April 14, 2012

In my previous post I have shared such a trick but soon it was blocked by facebook as they upgraded the site. Now I have found another script with which we can do the same thing easily lets check it out .We have seen that these days people usually tag different pages in comments and status in Facebook but usually its very difficult to find the related page which we want to tag, like once I want to tag a page some thing like "WHAT A SHIT??" but I didn't find it.So here's a simple trick to write whatever you want to write in blue link style to make fun of your friends ;->

Steps to Follow

  • Copy the following code and Paste this on your status or in your comment :

@[1: ]@@[1:[0:1: Your Text Here ]]

  • Replace "YOUR TEXT" with whatever you want to write in "BLUE"... " . 
NOTE : Works Only On Profile Walls Not in Groups.

Check the example

  • As an example check this :
  • When I paste this as my status :
  •  It appears like this ..... ;))
  •  Enjoy guys .... and don't forget to make comment .... :))


0 comments :

Post a Comment