Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have posted about earning through internet in Pakistan a few days ago and received a lot of response but that time I was really very busy so I have given just one class on it only to those persons who used Contact Us form and write to me directly but now I am totally free and I have decided an online class tomorrow at 8:00 pm according to Pakistan Times.

Its really easy to earn online money.We have seen a lot of things related to online earning but usually we believe that these are all scam .... don't pay .....

That's not right at all ..... people are earning handsome amount through online earning without any effort ...... particularly INDIANS .... they are earning a lot from internet ..... we are going to make a campaign through which we will make PAKISTANIS to earn big through internet so if u r with us then join hands .....

Timings

Timing : 8:00 pm according to Pakistan Times.

Please make sure to come online exact on time as I will not respond to late users.

Procedure to attend

  • You should be a PAKISTANI as this is totally about the people of PAKISTAN.
  • First of all come to the CHAT ROOM and I will ask some questions and will provide you the access to the main chat room if I find that you are really interested and not here for just time waste.
  • In the main chat room ,we will start the class at exact 8:15 pm (according to Pakistan Times) .
  • This class is only for 10 members and selection is on the basis of first come first serve because I dont want to handle more people ,it mostly creates fussiness ( my past experiences are really bad ).
  • You can also use Contact Form but in the message tell me in detail about your city and occupation and first preference will obviously be given to them. So hurry up guys !!!
Note : If you dont receive any invitation then dont be upset as I have said I am free these days I will setup at least 5 such meetings so to give this knowledge to maximum PAKISTANIS.


0 comments :

Post a Comment