Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hackers Wallpapers  If you are hacker then i hope you defiantly will like it. You may see Part I here
"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer"

- I hope many of you already saw this :) so there is no need to describe any more. One and only my big brother H4x0rL1f3.
- DDOS and Botnets . . .It feels like hell and this some seems like that hacker who is BOSS of botnets lol
- It is just so so but still Hacker Detected!
- This is cool and Me also like it. Bring it ON! 
- Linux user use this to admin that Linux is lot lot better that Windows hehe..
- The Quieter you become the more You Hear!
- I left hacking but still when i am sad it. Hack make me feels good!
- A fool with a tool is still a fool, And i Call them Noob! haha.. I like this one
- Window users common keys combination :P
- BackTack the Heaven of Hackers. If you have it then you got some cool toys to play with it.


- Laptop battery! 
- Brain! hacker really know how to use it!
- It is safe to turn off your PC.
- My Cat . . . ^_^
- THis is last one for Today. Always follow it!
Tell me if you like or hate in comments.

Also don't Miss Part I

1 comments :